Tickets for Sustain-Release Year Five (Sept 13-16th) will go on sale soon.
On July 12, 3PM EDT the initial lineup will be announced and Round One tickets (half) will go on sale. When those sell out, the store will close again until July 19, 3PM EDT for the final lineup and remaining Round Two tickets.
We'll have a total of 1000 tickets - $175 for camping, $205 for cabins. There are 350 cabin beds at Kennybrook, the rest is camping. The price has gone up this year because we’re starting a day earlier on Thursday and using Funktion-One soundsystems.
All tickets will be sold through our membership-only ticketing system. Anyone who previously attended is a member. The ticket structure is the same as last year: each member can buy one ticket for themselves and one for a guest. Round One tickets are for returning members only (you can buy only 1 for yourself), and Round Two is for members and/or their guests. The purpose of this is to give priority to the people who previously attended. All cabin tickets will usually sell out by the first round, so if you want to stay with your guest, then get a camping ticket.
1. If it was your first time last year, you will receive an invitation to create your own membership login, so click the link to create your login & password. If you didn't get the invite, then email us at email@example.com.
2. Once you've activated your account, you will be able to log in to http://sustain-release.myshopify.com when the store opens at 3PM July 12th. If you already have an account, you don't need to do anything. If can’t remember your password, there will be a link for a password reset when the store is open.
3. Coordinate with friends and pick your cabin or camping from the dropdown menu. Scroll below to view availabilities in each cabin.
4. During the first round, you can buy only one for yourself. It needs to be in your name & using the same email address matching your account.
5. During the second round, you can buy one for yourself (if you haven’t already), and/or one for a guest. Use their legal name and their current email address while buying tickets for friends. Both tickets don't need to be purchased at once. You are responsible for the guests you bring, so don't buy tickets for anyone you don't know or trust.
6. Ticket transfers will be available after July 23rd at $20 a transfer. You can also swap cabins with someone using a transfer. Warning: Scalping will result in your tickets being refunded & membership revoked.
If you are sober and want to be placed in a sober-only cabin, get in touch.
CHECK IN DETAILS:
Attendees must be 21+. Check in is on Thursday Sept 13th at 3PM-11PM, and again on Friday 2PM-11PM, and at the shuttle bus pickup location in Brooklyn in the 30 minutes before your scheduled bus times. You'll need a valid ID that matches your ticket. If someone sold a ticket to you, make sure you got it transferred and in your name before coming. You can't bring in alcohol, fireworks, or weapons and we'll search your bag.
If you miss the 11PM cutoff for checking in, call or text the after-hours check in person to arrange them to meet you at the gate. We'll include a phone number here when it gets closer.