Due to limited capacity, we use a membership-only ticketing system created from previous-year attendees and their guests. New memberships are not available, please do not email us. Attendees must be 21+
This year will have a total of 1000 tickets, $155 for camping, $175 for cabins. On June 28, 2PM EDT the initial lineup will be announced and Round One tickets will go on sale. The store will close again until July 11, 2PM EDT, when we will release the final lineup and remaining Round Two tickets.
For those that already have a membership, you will be able to log in to the portal the same way as last year. If you attended for the first time last year, you should have received an invitation to create your own membership login. For new attendees, you have a chance to buy tickets on the Forum where people re-sell their tickets, usually in the month leading up.
This year the ticketing structure has changed slightly. Like last year, each member can buy one ticket for themselves and one for a guest. But this year Round One tickets are for returning members only, and Round Two for both members and their guests. The purpose of this is to give priority to the people who previously attended.
1. Log in to http://sustain-release.myshopify.com.
2. Coordinate with friends and pick your cabin or camping from the dropdown menu. Scroll below to view availabilities in each cabin.
3. During the first round, you can buy only one for yourself. It needs to be in your name & the email address matching your account.
4. During the second round, you can buy one for yourself (if you haven’t already), and/or one for a guest. Use their legal names and current email addresses while buying tickets for friends. Both tickets don't need to be purchased at once.
5. Ticket transfers will be available after July 11th at $20 a transfer. You can now also swap cabins with someone using a transfer. Warning: scalping will result in your tickets being refunded & membership revoked.
You are responsible for the guests you bring, so don't buy tickets for anyone you don't know or trust. Please review Sustain-Release's Rules/FAQ, and help us maintain the great and respectful vibe brought to S-R for the last three years.
CHECK IN DETAILS:
Check in is from 3PM-11PM, and also at the shuttle bus pickup location in Brooklyn. You'll need a valid ID that matches your ticket. If someone sold a ticket to you, make sure you got it transferred and in your name before coming. You can't bring in alcohol, fireworks, or weapons and we'll search your bag. If you miss the 11PM cutoff for checking in, call or text the check in manager who can meet you at the entrance after hours. 9292482131